Spreading Rate: 10-12 m²/L.
For water repelling and thermal insulating paints
Thermal insulating particles reflect thermal radiation, create a moisture barrier and block heat transfer that can result in signiﬁcant energy savings
SurfaPaint ThermoDry Interior combines a superior quality interior paint with the thermal insulating materials contributing to energy savings during winter and summer. As it prevents thermal bridging, it minimizes moisture condensation and mould growth. SurfaPaint ThermoDry Interior provides excellent coverage, strong adhesion, scrub resistance, anti-fungal action, and coating ﬂexibility. It is an ideal solution for preventing mould growth by eliminating humidity condensation on cold wall surfaces, along with its anti-fungal properties
- Thermal Insulation
- Conserves energy
- High scrub resistance
- High washability
- Protects against mould growth
- Prevents thermal bridges
- Low V.O.C. water based paint
- Easy application on surface
- Excellent coverage and opacity
- Anti fungal action
- Extended lifetime
SurfaPaint ThermoDry Interior is ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, children's rooms, school buildings, hospitals, hotels and public areas due to its high scrub resistance and washability. Available in white for optimum reflective properties. It can be used as a tinting base for light shades.
SurfaPaint ThermoDry Interior can be applied directly on interior wall surfaces (masonry, concrete, plaster, drywalls), and wherever water based, acrylic paints are applied. New substrates from cement or masonry should have cured for more than 3-4 weeks before primer application. For better results apply SurfaMix P as a primer.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and dry prior to application. Remove any dust and dirt.
- Stir well before application. Do not dilute for bridging gaps and hairline cracks of up to 0,5 mm.
- For cracks bigger that 1mm, ﬁll the gap with a suitable putty. If thinning is required add up to 10% water by volume.
- Application temperature should be between 8 - 35oC.
- Apply 2-3 even coats using a good quality brush, roller or by spraying with a tip of a diameter 1,4mm or more. Do not over-brush.
- Ensure corners and edges are adequately covered.
- Additional coats should be applied 4-6 hours after the previous application.